Coming up with a blog name is a difficult task. First of all, it should match with the theme of the blog and secondly, it should be unique. At times, I came up with some nice and fantastic names, which I thought were unique and googled it, and was gob-smacked to find them already existing as either a cake shop in Oklahoma or a boutique in Mumbai.
I constantly kept on thinking, shuffled dictionaries, surfed websites, and finally came up with this name, "The Variety Vessel"
There is no single theme of my blog because of my interest in varied subjects. I have a passion for photography, I love cooking, I am an acer when it comes to fashion, I fancy travelling and I love posting about all of these 'cause I'm a social media person. Also, forgot to mention, by profession, I am a dentist.
Apart from these, I love reading, music is in my soul, I am a practising yogi, and I am an experimenter and a risk-taker.
I want to write and share about every subject, so that I can connect with all the different people around the globe.
Thus, here I start. Welcome to The Variety Vessel. :)
I constantly kept on thinking, shuffled dictionaries, surfed websites, and finally came up with this name, "The Variety Vessel"
There is no single theme of my blog because of my interest in varied subjects. I have a passion for photography, I love cooking, I am an acer when it comes to fashion, I fancy travelling and I love posting about all of these 'cause I'm a social media person. Also, forgot to mention, by profession, I am a dentist.
Apart from these, I love reading, music is in my soul, I am a practising yogi, and I am an experimenter and a risk-taker.
I want to write and share about every subject, so that I can connect with all the different people around the globe.
Thus, here I start. Welcome to The Variety Vessel. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment